||Legal & Compliance
||Head Legal & Compliance
- Assist in ensuring compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations and instructions.
- Assist in developing end-to-end compliance programs and all allied policies, procedures, methods, tools etc. in the light of SBP and SECP guidelines and ensure/monitor/oversee their entity-wide implementation.
- Support in determining the resources required for compliance functions to carry out all its roles and responsibilities (as given in SBP guidelines) professionally and of desired quality.
- Provide summary data and report findings on compliance issues to the Head Legal & Compliance
- Assist in Liaising with SBP on all matters pertaining to the company.
- Establish a close working relationship with all key executives of the company to facilitate effective implementation of the company’s compliance program.
- Assist in formulating comprehensive procedural manuals; developing required systems, tools/methods; design compatible processes, and ensure that these are reviewed periodically.
- Provide support to the Head Legal & Compliance in monitoring the entity-wide implementation of compliance program and the level of compliance risk that the company is faced with at any given point in time.
- Assist in maintaining robust systems and procedures to carry out AML & CFT related responsibilities as stipulated in relevant SBP instructions as issued from time to time.
- Organize its activities in a way that the approved compliance program is rolled out seamlessly and successfully across the organization and it covers all business segments, & functions.
- Prepare and submit all returns/information timely and correctly to SBP and SECP.
- Education/Qualification: Minimum Master’s degree in Economics, MBA, BBA, ACCA or FCA.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience is required. Preference will be given to the candidates who are currently working in any DFI’s and Banks in compliance department.
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years.